On 4 April 2016 with DR. N 895/2016 from the merger of the Department of Pharmacy with the Department of Food Science was established the Department of Food and Drug, activated on January 1, 2017.
Our mission - The training offer
Presently, the teaching activity of the Department includes:
- First cycle degree courses:
Food Science and Technology
- Second cycle, two-year course:
Food Science and Technology,
Medical, veterinary and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (in collaboration with Medicine and Veterinary)
- Single cycle five-year degree courses:
Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology
- PhD courses:
Drugs, Biomolecules and Health Products
- A 1st level Master course in Culture Organization and Marketing of Territorial Food and Wine
- A 2nd level Master course in Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Strategies in Pharmaceutical Product Development
- A Specialization School in Hospital Pharmacy.
Students come from different parts of Italy, with not more than 30% from Parma and the local province. Many come from the regions of Emilia, Lombardy, Liguria, Tuscany and Veneto. The most frequent provinces after Parma are Reggio Emilia, Piacenza, Mantova, Cremona, Brescia, La Spezia, Massa and Verona. There are also many students from the south of Italy, particularly Puglia.
Pubblicato Tuesday, 30 October, 2018 - 10:54 | ultima modifica Tuesday, 19 February, 2019 - 13:22