Presently, the teaching activity of the Department includes:
- First cycle degree courses:
- Second cycle, two-year course:
- Single cycle five-year degree courses:
- PhD courses:
- A 1st level Master course in Culture Organization and Marketing of Territorial Food and Wine
- A 2nd level Master course in Pharmaceutical and Regulatory Strategies in Pharmaceutical Product Development
- A Specialization School in Hospital Pharmacy.
Students come from different parts of Italy, with not more than 30% from Parma and the local province. Many come from the regions of Emilia, Lombardy, Liguria, Tuscany and Veneto. The most frequent provinces after Parma are Reggio Emilia, Piacenza, Mantova, Cremona, Brescia, La Spezia, Massa and Verona. There are also many students from the south of Italy, particularly Puglia.